So I have been trying since February to get pictures taken of the kids. I need to have Addison's one year pictures taken, and hopefully get a good shot of the two of them together. It is now almost May, and it hasn't happened yet. We had the illnesses, and then the spots. I have had then scheduled twice now. The first time we canceled because Jackson didn't take a nap...trust me...no good smile comes of that! The second time we canceled because Addison tumbled at my parents house and had a huge scab on her nose.
So this week was going well....I scheduled pictures for this morning. Last night, Dave and Jackson get home from picking up the pizza and Dave tells me he bruised our son....I looked at him, and he said Jackson walked into a door. And wouldn't you know it...the bruise is right in the middle of his forehead. Then, as I was putting Addison down for bed, I noticed she had scratched her nose again.
So with scratches and bruises we are going ahead with our pictures today. Kids will be kids...and I want to capture them in their fullness!!!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment