This past Saturday, Addison started playing with her dolls. I mean, really playing. As I type, she is putting her doll in her baby stroller, covering it with a blanket and pushing her around the house. Yesterday, she spent the afternoon washing baby, carrying her around, and tucking her in. At one point, she had tucked baby in under a soaking wet blanket (she had to wash it too), and turned to my parents and I and put her finger up to her lips to tell us to be quiet. When we continued to talk, she turned again and made the shhh sound, accompanied by the finger to the mouth. Today, she has been carrying the baby around in a small basket as the baby's bed. It's always amazing to me how kids just "know" what to do.



She also ventured into my makeup today. She loves anything to do with that, but I didn't catch her in time and today she had brown eye shadow on all over her chin...not quite the right place, but at least she had the right brush!!

No comments:
Post a Comment