Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bring on the snow.

We made plans to go skiing this year for the first time as a family! We found a place where they start ski lessons for kids at 3, so Jackson will hopefully be up on skiis and having the time of his life. In the day care section, they take the kids out to play and enjoy the snow. Skiing is something Dave introduced me to when we were first married, and I am so excited for us to get back to the snow. I know Dave is equally as excited, as he has been able to go on ski trips with my dad and brother, and now we will be able to go as a family.

In preparation for this trip, I found them both snowsuits...



In true Bayles' kids fashion, I couldn't get a picture of them together to save my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment