This year's interview was a difficult one to get. My interviewee did not really want to be interviewed. His favorite answer was "I don't know," so we ended up starting the interview many, many times. Frustrating for mom! But they do capture where Jackson is right now. Completely.
How old are you?
Nine.
What’s the best thing (so far) about being nine?
Getting more time to hang out with my family. (I'm not really sure how he came to this conclusion...)
What’s the worst thing (so far) about being nine?
That I'm having a lot of infections and not feeling well so far. (He's had either an ear infection, sinus infection or a combination of the two on and off since November. He feels tired all the time. It's frustrating for all of us!)
What makes you happy?
Hanging out with my family and friends.
Hanging out with my family and friends.
What is your favorite color?
I don't have one. I like every color.
I don't have one. I like every color.
What is your favorite thing to do at home?
Play. Play with my sister. (He also now really enjoys putting together Legos and still playing with his Imaginext. Oh, and anything related to running around with a Nerf gun is right up there too0.
What is your favorite thing to do at school?
Work. (He loves school! He is the kid who had a fever of 103, and while sitting in the bath trying to get it to come down was sad that he was going to have to miss school).
Work. (He loves school! He is the kid who had a fever of 103, and while sitting in the bath trying to get it to come down was sad that he was going to have to miss school).
What is your least favorite thing to do at school?
I don't know...go home. (Yup! Home takes a second place to school. We love it though.)
What’s your favorite activity/sport?
Soccer and football and basketball. (Let me clarify because I had to ask....he likes football only to watch. The other two he loves to play).
What’s your favorite animal?
Don't have one. (Although he LOVES to pour through the encyclopedia type books about animals. I can't even count how many we have).
What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas and Halloween.
What do you like about Christmas? Halloween?
Toys and family. Costumes.
What's your favorite season?
What’s your favorite food?
Fajitas. (He was sick on his birthday and he really wanted fajitas, but he decided he would rather wait to have them until he was feeling better so he could really enjoy them).
Fajitas. (He was sick on his birthday and he really wanted fajitas, but he decided he would rather wait to have them until he was feeling better so he could really enjoy them).
What’s your favorite tv show?
I don't have one.
What’s your favorite movie?
I don't have one. I'll watch any kind of movie.
What’s your favorite song?
American Idiot by Green Day, Like a g6 by Far East Movement, God is great, Beer is good by ______
What’s your favorite book?
I don't have one. I just like books. (He LOVES the "Who Was" series. We read those every night and have read about all kinds of historical people and events.)
I don't have one. I just like books. (He LOVES the "Who Was" series. We read those every night and have read about all kinds of historical people and events.)
Who is your best friend?
Ryan, Nicolas, Shelby and Ethan.
Ryan, Nicolas, Shelby and Ethan.
What do your want to be when you grow up?
I don't know. I'm not old enough for a job yet. (And try as I might, this was all I was getting.)
I don't know. I'm not old enough for a job yet. (And try as I might, this was all I was getting.)

.jpg)

Ha! Love it! I haven't even started Nate's 7 year interview yet. Mostly because I am waiting for the right attitude to present itself. ;)
ReplyDelete