Saturday, April 18, 2015

To have and to hold...

Addie was supposed to go down to "get ready" with the girls about 2pm. Not sure what she would want to do, Aunt Dianna took us down and she got comfortable. In the end, Addison wanted to be there only with the girls. She got her hair done and even a touch of make up, because everyone knows that being a flower girl is a big deal. I left her with them, dress and all. We didn't see her until she walked down the aisle.

Since I didn't know exactly what Addison would do/need, I wanted to make sure we were at least up at the venue when the girls got up there. Meant we had about an hour to kill before the wedding. But it was beautiful. The venue overlooked the entire city. We walked around and got some pre-wedding pictures, then snapped a few as our family arrived. 
Dad and Jackson
Helping with the tie...in Jackson's first suit.

Mom and Jackson
He is trying to figure out the fire in the middle.
Dave and his mom.
The proud grandparents!!!
The sun was still up when the wedding started, so sunglasses it was. Now knowing Addison, I was not 100% that she would go down the aisle. Yes, we practiced, but there was no one sitting in the chairs. And sometimes all eyes on her sets of her shyness! But she did great. She walked out, sprinkled her flower petals on the ground and I think was biting the inside of her cheek because of how she had the "trying not to be embarrassed smile." Wesley looked handsome, calm and collected as he waited for his bride.
Waiting....
Here she comes.
Hair up and looking older!
Katie, Wesley's beautiful bride!
Vow time.
Married!!!!
Still a little embarrassed!

No comments:

Post a Comment