To start of the Thanksgiving week, we all headed to Bronco country to see Dave's sister for the weekend. We left the Friday school got out, and everyone was pretty excited. All was smooth sailing until we were eating. I'll admit I didn't see it coming, but Jackson had a lot of anxiety about flying and it completely bubbled over. To the point where I wasn't quite sure we were going to be able to get on the plane. I am thankful for some quick texts with Grandma H, who gave us some other ideas and they helped. He got on the plane and the flight was smooth. Some movie watching and yummy snacks got us there in one piece.
We got to go see the new Marvel movie, which was actually really good. We also got to go see the movie "Wonder" which was amazing. All of us cried, many times. It is definitely a family favorite and one that everyone should go see.
The big highlight of the trip was the kiddos first Bronco game. After church, we went out to eat and from there, Deb, Dave and the kiddos went to the game. It wasn't much of a game, but they sure did have a good time!!!!
We spent through Tuesday there and then headed home for Thanksgiving. Traffic was horrendous, and I was reminded once again why I hate Thanksgiving travel. We don't usually go anywhere because Dave always has to work Friday. It was a good week though filled with firsts and many thanks!








No comments:
Post a Comment