Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I finally did it!

So it's taken me some time to figure out how to get the pictures in the post. I'm not as technologically savy as others! We have been having fun lately. We decorated the tree this past weekend...I can't remember if I already said that. Addison has been getting up every 2 to 3 hours at night, so I'm in a bit of a daze. Let's just say that my coffee in the morning tastes really good!!!




Who knew that setting the table could be so much fun? Jackson took out all of the silverware and "set the table." He sure had a good time.


So I always wanted a picture of Jackson asleep in the high chair, but it was never meant to be. Addison, on the other hand, has been tired these past few mornings (that's what getting up at 4:30am does to you), and fell asleep today. Stefany got a few pics. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment