Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm a big girl now!!!

Labor Day, Addison decided to wear her panties. We've tried before, and she will and then she won't. She knew what was involved with going potty...just didn't seem to want to do it yet. One thing I learned from potty training Jackson was that the old adage that when they are ready, they will do it was totally true. We took the same approach with Addie and just followed her lead. Every morning, I (or whoever was getting her dressed) would ask if she wanted to put on her under wear. She had been saying no...very vehemently actually. So I was surprised to come home from my sister's to discover her in undies. Not only was she in undies, but she had only had one accident! WOOHOO!!! We had pee-pee dances, and parties going on all the time. She (and Jackson too) got her M&M when she went pee-pee on the potty (2 for poop). She has only had a handful of accidents!!! I AM NO LONGER BUYING DIAPERS!!! She is still in pull ups at night, we're not quite there yet...but I'll take the day time any day! She is showing off her mad skills here!!!! 

1 comment: