How old are you?
Six.
What’s the best thing about being six?
Ummm...I don't know. I like to play.
What’s the worst thing about being six?
School.
What makes your happy?
Recess. Playing.
What is your favorite color?
Red and purple and orange.
What is your favorite thing to do at home?
Play in my room, and play outside.
What is your favorite thing to do at school?
Recess. I like to play with my friends.
What is your least favorite thing to do at school?
The math. (although he is really good at math!)
The math. (although he is really good at math!)
What’s your favorite activity/sport?
It is swimming, and climbing.
What’s your favorite animal?
Wild cats and dogs.
What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas and Halloween.
What do you like about Halloween?
I like the costumes at Halloween. And at Christmas, I like the toys.
What's your favorite season?
Summer because I like to swim.
I like the costumes at Halloween. And at Christmas, I like the toys.
What's your favorite season?
Summer because I like to swim.
What’s your favorite food?
Fajitas and soup. Fajita soup.
What’s your favorite tv show?
Ben 10, Arthur and Martha Speaks.
What’s your favorite movie?
Transformers and Avatar.
What’s your favorite song?
"Red Solo Cup" and "Country Girl Shake it for me"
What’s your favorite book?
Anything about aliens, monsters and dinosaurs.
Who is your best friend?
London
What do your want to be when you grow up?
I think I would like to be somebody who makes tools for fun.
Any last thoughts to remember when you are older?
No thanks.
No thanks.

I could read these interviews all day! I liked your added questions. :) I laughed out loud at "wild cats and dogs". Ha!
ReplyDeleteRed Solo Cup and Country Girl Shake it for me...LOL!
ReplyDelete