So having a great dane puppy has been full of adventures! She is large, yet she has NO CLUE that she is as big as she is. It's cute, gross and fun all at the same time. Mostly it's cute though because Charlie loves to cuddle. I swear she thinks she is a chihuahua. I love her bark (and thank goodness it's not the bark of a chihuahua!!!). She is a funny sleeper for sure!!! I can not figure out how she can be comfortable, but she is. She is out like a light!
Charlie loves to sleep on her back, with her legs up in the air. There are times when even her front legs are straight up!
How she can sleep half on, half off her bed is a mystery!
Snuggled with her family!!!
Protecting her girl...have to get through the dog first!





No comments:
Post a Comment