Recital ROCKED!!! Both kiddos smiled huge and had a great time both performing and cheering each other on. That feeling that people talk about where their heart just swells huge and they are bursting with pride...yup! I felt it. Twice. Talk about an awesome weekend. Here are a few (ok, a lot) pictures, and I may end up putting up a few more because I LOVE them. Jackson's was a bit hard to photograph because he wasn't interested in the before/after pics, and also because he is moving the entire time. But the ones I got, I love!
So proud of herself (she looked at me the entire first performance).
Cute smile!
I don't know if anyone else jumped, but she sure did!
Jackson after the first night (they did a tumbling act to a basketball song).
Lol....she looks older than her four...
The only picture I could get of the two of them together...(it was way past our bedtime).
Jackson, Nama and Addison. Love!!
Spinning backstage the second night (yes, we had to do this twice).
Addison and Miss Adri, one of her teachers
Addison and I (she was done, and I was tired...obvious?)
Addison and Laurissa (Addie changed to wait for Jackson's show)
My big guy before his show the second night.
I'm not sure who Jackson was waving to because we were on the left of him...but I'm glad he did!
All done!!!
My acro king!!
















Holy cow! What happen to your little peanuts? They look so grown up!!! Way to go Jackson and Addie!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Love that feeling. Your kids are getting so big!
ReplyDelete