Sunday, September 9, 2012

camping...part 3

I don't think it gets any better than fishing with dad! It's guaranteed the ONLY time we will ever voluntarily wake our children up before they wake on their own. If you know our kids, you know this has to be early because they were both born with the innate knowledge that the "early bird catches the worm." We were able to get Grandpa B to go with us, and the only thing I would change next summer is to take more coffee in a travel mug so it stays warm!  Jackson and Addison had an awesome time. Addie caught one fish with Dave, and then was left to me...and we didn't have quite the same luck. Jackson hung with the girls for a bit and then took off with Grandpa and caught quite a few fish with him. Not only did he catch them, but Grandpa taught him to clean them also! 
Addison, Daddy and her fish.
Smiling, but wouldn't touch it!
Jackson and Daddy.
Fishing buddies!
Proof...I was there! Puffy eyes and all :)
Loving the outdoors!
Quiet moments.
What mom???

No comments:

Post a Comment