Now that it's Christmas vacation time, I can catch up! First thing on the list is Thanksgiving. We had initially talked about going camping, but got to see all of Dave's family and part of mine instead. Both of Dave's sisters came out and my parents and brother came out. It's been quite awhile since the whole family has been together on Dave's side, so we took advantage and had a "mini" photo shoot. Lol. It took two tries. The first try, everyone was looking into the sun and only Jackson and Addison looked normal. (They are used to the sun, lol!). The second time was a success and we all loved the results.
My parents stayed for one night and then headed on their own mini-vacation, which was much needed and well deserved. We loved having them here though and enjoyed every minute of their visit. I think Grandma fell in love with the hammock swing chair in the playroom, and they all had some good quality time snuggling and reading!
 |
| Jackson and Addison |
 |
| Wes and Nick |
 |
| Devin and Trevor |
 |
| All the grandkids. |
 |
| Devin, Trevor and Deb |
 |
| Grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa |
 |
| Dave's whole family! |
 |
| My parents! |
 |
| Dave's sisters, Deb, Dianna, and Mom |
Friday of Thanksgiving break, we went out shooting with Dave and my brother. Wow! They set up some targets, and I am pleased to report that I hit not one, but TWO of the targets on my first try. They were even the exploding targets. Talk about fun! (Who EVER thought I would say something like that?)
 |
| Addison, always finding a place to smile! |
 |
| Jackson and Dave getting lined up. |
 |
| The boys! |
 |
| Dave, helping Addison and Jackson. |
 |
| Straight shot! |
I loved the break this Thanksgiving, and it truly was a time of giving thanks. All I know is that it was too short. So now I am going to enjoy the Christmas break to it's fullest!!! And do a little better at keeping up (for me!).
No comments:
Post a Comment