Friday, December 30, 2016

Cheerleader in the making.

Early in October, Addie got her week to be a cheerleader. She missed one day because she had dance, but other than that, she was there. And she had a blast. When it was game time, she definitely brought it. This year, more than any other, she let her personality shine. They split the group up so that the littles were out cheering for the first quarter, and then her age cheered the second quarter. Not only did Addie cheer, but she tumbled too. She did her front handspring in front of all the cheerleaders and fans many times. She was very comfortable there. I'm very glad I have many years to prepare myself for her to be HS cheerleader, as I will no longer be surprised if she wants to try that. 
Kylie and Addie
Cheering with the Yellow Jacket.
Jackson came to support his sister.
Little Miss all smiles!
"Let's go Jackets!"
This year, the girls didn't get rained out for their performance during halftime which was a blessing! They got out there and did an awesome job. Addison was front and center, and she did a blast. She also helped at the end with the littles getting them in their places. 
All in all, I'd say she had a fun and successful cheer career for the 2016 year. One week is still all I can handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment