Friday, December 30, 2016

Halloween fun.

Halloween kind of snuck up on us this year. Jackson, as always, wanted scary. He opted for a zombie and loved every part of his costume. Addison went through many costumes. Her first one was a punk devil. It was red, complete with a wig and wings. I thought it was cute. She did too until she changed schools. After that, she kept changing her mind. The weekend before Halloween she really wanted to be Cheshire Cat. If we had had more time, we could have pulled it off. She ended up settling on a zebra and loved it. 
Since they were at a new school, Halloween celebrations were different. They did a parade in the morning. I wasn't able to get there, but Dave was. He also stopped by Addie's classroom party. 
We had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa B and then headed home to put on costumes so we could go trick or treating. Since it was a Monday, there definitely weren't as many people out. The kids found Carly and we all went around together. 
Halloween still isn't my favorite holiday, but we handled it. I even knocked out an entire class of party treats. I'm glad I had Sunday to do it. Chocolate dipped marshmallows may become my thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment