Sunday, May 27, 2018

Climbing into 2018

The last weekend of Christmas break, Dave had a buying show. The kids and I were able to meet him after one of Jackson's doctor's appointments. We had a LONG day, but the kiddos got to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa H while Dave and I had some time to ourselves. I got to the hotel just in time for dinner and a delicious glass of wine. 
The next day, Dave went to the show while I got to get a massage and putz around the mall. It was fun. We met up with Amber for dinner and went to a Comedy show. There were three comedians, and all did a great job. It's definitely a place we would both go back to.
The next day it was time to head home. Before we did that though, we met my parents, Trav and his girlfriend (now fiancĂ©), Amelia, and Jackson and Addison at the climbing gym. Trav and Amelia climb a lot and it was fun to see them teach Jackson and Addison what to do. 
Trav was trying to get Jackson to repel down. Jackson was trying so hard!!! But he was having a tough time sitting back. Instead there was a lot of tilting his head all the way back. He eventually caught the hang of it before we left, although there was still a bit of the head throw back.
Climbing definitely was a fun way to kick off 2018. We can't wait to try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment