Jackson took cupcakes to school the Wednesday after his birthday. Cupcakes are a big deal at school. They all wore party hats, sang Happy Birthday and got green frosting all over the place!Monday, January 26, 2009
A few party pictures...
So with all the cold turned bronchitis we have been passing around our house, I haven't gotten any birthday pictures posted. I'm still waiting for my mom to send me the pictures from her camera because I found it hard to take pictures and keep things moving...so here's a few from what I've got.
Jackson took cupcakes to school the Wednesday after his birthday. Cupcakes are a big deal at school. They all wore party hats, sang Happy Birthday and got green frosting all over the place!
Jackson took cupcakes to school the Wednesday after his birthday. Cupcakes are a big deal at school. They all wore party hats, sang Happy Birthday and got green frosting all over the place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment