Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What goes in...must come out.


It's amazing to me that once you start potty training, everything revolves aroun ad the potty...in fact, we have developed a new kind of "potty talk" if you will. We were eating dinner tonight, and Jackson drank his chocolate milk and said that it was now in his tummy. We had been talking about him using the potty, so I made the comment that it would go from his tummy to where he pee's. Jackson looked at me point blank, and said, "Not chocolate milk. Pee-pee comes out, not chocolate milk." Dave and I just cracked up.

We have had to up the anty for going in the potty, but it has been working this afternoon. He even pooped on the potty before his nap. He called me at work, and that was a celebration over the phone! (He is peeing right now!!!!!). Soon this phase will be over, and I can only wonder what he will throw at us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment