Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Round two

So we were back at the Dr. this afternoon. Jackson's cough from last week started creeping in yesterday, and today he sounded horrible when I got home. It sounded barky, but he also sounded like he couldn't get his breath. Addison finished her meds yesterday from bronchitis, but her cough is still going full force. That's how we ended up there about 30 minutes after I got home. Enough time for Addie to eat a bit, and me to start worrying because I can't decide if I should call or not.

Well, Jackson now has croup. He also has a mild ear infection. Addison got a new round of meds for her cough and a different med for the breathing machine (which thankfully doesn't make her super hyper like the last one). Oh, and she has an ear infection also.

Dave and I are hoping that all goes well....and this is the end of our winter illnesses. It hasn't been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment