Thursday, February 5, 2009

BOB...a new sense of freedom.

So having two kids has made going anywhere by myself this past year a bit of a challenge. When Addison was a baby, I was able to carry her in the sling, and cross my fingers Jackson would ride in the stroller (they tended to cramp his style). As Addie got older and bigger, she would ride in the stroller...but all of the sudden, Jackson wanted to ride. Peer pressure I guess. So now we have two kids who will ride in a stroller, but I had to take two strollers because that was what we had. With two strollers though, I needed someone else to push one of the kids. Well, the BOB's were on sale, and we ordered one. It came yesterday, and I LOVE IT!!!! I put it together, and when Dave got home from work, we were outside walking around the driveway. Stefany was able to take the kids on a walk during the day. They love it! I love it. I finally feel like I can go somewhere with both kids and know that I can strap them both in.

Addison absolutely loved to "jump" on the box that the stroller came in. It lasted a day until both kids started pulling pieces off and deciding to eat it. We are looking forward to the travels we get to do with our BOB!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of the kiddos in the BOB. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my double stroller...since my younger two boys are only 18 months apart it makes my life much more mobile!

    ReplyDelete