Jackson is always coming up with new phrases....and coming from a three year old, they just make me smile. I didn't want to forget them, so here they are:~When Jackson has an accident now he responds, "It's ok. It's just an accident." When you tell him he needs to try to use the potty, he usually says, "maybe tomorrow."
~Jackson likes to end his sentences with "I think."
~When you tell him thank you, he likes to say, "you're welcome...de nada too!"
~He calls himself "Jackson the builder."
~If you ask him how many he wants of something, his answer is always, "2, 7, 18."
~Jackson loves to eat quesadillas, that is probably his most favorite food.
~His favorite color is orange, and he always sleeps with his monkey named Eli (after a friend's new baby boy whose name is Eli).
~Jackson guzzles water like a camel. He eats mushrooms raw when we are cooking.
~Jackson also likes "Spaghetti soup" or Cup-o-noodles :)
~Jackson also likes to play with his bugs, tractors and tools.
As I think of more, I'll add to the list. There is so much to remember, especially as he grows more and more.

Oh, Eli will be so honored, one day. Clayton loves monkeys too. He got the Curious George movie for Christmas and begs to watch it everyday. Sadly, there's only so much Curious George Mommy can take!
ReplyDelete