Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's Addison's turn...

Ok, so I finally figured out how to post pictures in a place other than the middle...so let's give it a try. Addison had water for the first time today, and thought it was pretty good. She is so funny with her sippy. She holds onto that cup like there is gold inside.


Addison loves to be outside now. In fact, if the door opens, no matter what room in the house she is in, she starts for the door. Once she gets outside, all I usually see of her is her back because she thinks it is great fun to take off almost running to the opposite side I am on...usually before I can get my shoes on.

Addison is now a climber. One of her favorite things to climb on is the Time Out chair. Thankfully she has only tumbled once...I'm sure more will come.

She won't eat baby food much any more. Though this morning she did eat some fruit and cereal. Some of her favorites are avocado, beans, mac and cheese, baby yogurt, and ginger cat cookies from Trader Joes. She still loves nursing, so that's going strong. She is talking a lot, though nothing really makes sense yet. She signs "all done" and we are working on "more." It's a lot of fun to watch her play...both by herself and with Jackson.

I just love this picture! She is growing so fast. Only 22 days and then she will be 1 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment