Sunday, November 13, 2011

Addison's busy day.

Every so often, Addison has a day. On these days, Dave and I can not get ahead. We might as well change her middle name to mischief-maker. Yesterday was one of those days. It started when I came out from taking my shower, and she had gotten a stamp activity down. Taken it to the carpet and proceeded to stamp herself. Jackson got in on the action as well, though not as bad. Stamps on people, I can handle...ink on the carpet, not a happy momma! Not long after that, Jackson was playing on the computer and she was in her bathroom with an entire bottle of shampoo dumped into a sink full of water. Her little dolls were dirty. Duh, mom! I should know they need a bath too.
Notice the pink stripe on her nose??? That's the ink from the stamps.
All dolls need to be washed with a sponge.
Failed to get all the shampoo out of her hair...means had to get back in the water.

The afternoon went fairly well after that. At one point I went in her room, and her little table (think IKEA side table) was on top of her bed. Not sure what that was all about, and frankly, I don't want to know. We went to a birthday party, where she played and had a blast until it was time to come home. She didn't want to put her shoes on, so I carried her out in tears. In the car, she figured out how to open the car door, and we had a small battle of wills. Not the battle this mom wants to have on the side of the road. But, I won; the car door stayed shut and to her room she went when we got home. She was supposed to be cleaning when I went in there, and I found her asleep in her bean bag chair. Dave also found a bowl under her window with toothpaste in it and dolls that were being "cleaned" as well. I guess making mischief is exhausting! Here's to hoping that today is quieter!!!! This momma needs a break!






No comments:

Post a Comment