Easter was at the Spring Break this year and we had a blast! My family made the trek down, including my brother. Dave heated up the pool so everyone (well, it still wasn't warm enough for me) could get in. All the kids enjoyed it, and I am so glad my kiddos are old enough to get in without me...is that terrible? I love sitting out watching them though. It was a bonsai of a day though because we snuck in family pictures right before dinner, and then the guys went out shooting in the desert.
![]() |
| Uncle Bubba and Bennett |
![]() |
| Jackson and Parker |
![]() |
| Thumbs up mom...everything is A-ok! |
![]() |
| Tara and Ed. |
![]() |
| Grandpa gets the baby, Grandma gets a nap! |
![]() |
| Swimming makes you hungry!! |
![]() |
| Parker-man! |
![]() |
| Looking for and trying to catch the toad. |
The grown ups were sitting relaxing on the patio while the kids were down on the grass when Parker came running up screaming about a frog. There was a toad in the grass that took off hopping when it saw all the kids trying to grab it. It took cover under the hedge, and no one was able to grab it...but they tried! But oh, I just had to laugh about Parker's reaction. We see toads all the time here, and they always get picked up...then someone gets peed on and hands get scrubbed. It was a moment for me to see how much I have relaxed (in some ways).
![]() |
| Waiting for pictures! |
![]() |
| I don't remember what was on, but Bennett was glued to the TV. It made us all laugh! |












No comments:
Post a Comment