Laundry it seems is a never ending chore. One that it's no secret that I hate (truth be told, I don't mind doing it...but folding and putting away...major dislike!). But with all the laundry, today was a first.
I was switching a small load from the washer to the dryer when something fell to the floor. At a first glance, it looked like a lizard from Jackson's toys (happens all the time!). I bent down to pick it up and totally jumped back. It was a wet, water logged, dead lizard. GROSS.
Thankfully, Jackson got a paper towel, picked it up and put it in the trash. Dave thinks he was somewhere in Jackson's things...which is a possibility (at least it wasn't a crayon...we've done that and it stinks), but he only had one pair of shorts in this load. If he wasn't in his shorts, he was somewhere in the laundry which grosses me out too. I don't mind lizards outside where they are supposed to be, but I don't want to stumble across one when I am not suspecting it.
I'm praying we don't have anymore, but I'm not holding my breath because this would be the third one we have found in the laundry room in the last two weeks (after being in the house for 5 years with NONE).
Seriously, it was disgusting. I'm just glad it didn't go through the dryer...there's no telling what a dryer would do to a lizard (I'm imagining lizard guts covering my clothes).
Life with boys...actually, in this house, life with kids because Addison will pick them up, just like Jackson...is never dull, that's for sure!
Friday, July 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh man, I'm just waiting for that to happen. haha!
ReplyDelete