We had a water leak the other weekend, and as these things happen around here...Dave was golfing. I think the universe believes I know how to fix it all! Ha. I was lucky to turn it off, and find someone who could track down Dave to make sure I had it turned off correctly.
A water leak though, means that we had mud! A whole lot of mud. At first, Jackson and Addison wanted to investigate and see if they could figure out where the leak was coming from and how to stop it. After that, Addison decided it was time to play. Jackson was too funny and said that now that he is eight, he is too old to play in the mud. As if! I've got to work on that!
After her jumping, she started doing her tap routine in the mud. Definitely something to see.
This was as much as I could get my eight year old in the mud because he was too old.
Addison changed into her swimming suit (yes, it was warm enough to do that as the rest of the US was in the 40's with snow!) and started flinging the mud and making art. She is quite the artist!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment